From 1 April to 31 October: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
From 1 November to 31 March: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Starting Time: 11.15 am
Duration: about 2.30 hours
Founded by Pope Julius II in the early 16th century and enlarged by successive pontiffs, the Vatican Museums boast one of the world’s greatest art collections.
The Vatican Museums are the Vatican city’s museums and include admissions to Sistine Chapel, Chapel of Beato Angelico and Raphael Rooms.
Dive in this amazing experience among tons of artwork could be found here: Vatican Museum in Rome, Sistine Chapel, Raphael rooms, Vatican city museum Rome.
Choose a 2.30-hr Guided Tour, Best Way To Experience Vatican City & its Landmarks.
Easy Booking Procedure. Instant Confirmation.
Professional Guided Tours.
Show your tickets on your Mobile.
The Complete Vatican Tour is for visitors who want more than a flying Sistine Chapel visit, our no-wait Complete Vatican Tour goes beyond the expected, offering you a deeper insight into the Vatican City.
See the best of the Vatican Museums – from the Sistine Chapel to the Raphael Rooms and the Belvedere Courtyard. Then explore St. Peter’s Basilica with Michelangelo’s Pietà and Bernini’s baldachin.
Avoid lines that often stretch for hours with skip the line access at both the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica privileged entrance: the guided tour ended in Sistine Chapel but you will explore The St Peter’s Basilica by yourself, you will find the fantastic vision of Michelangelo’s Pietà and the tombs of historical Popes.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- No Architectural barriers along the path
- Minors between ages of 5 to 17 can use this child rate € 33,00 showing a valid identification document
- Entrance to churches requires appropriate attire ( no shorts, no miniskirts or
- No Bottles, glass, alcolic beverages and spay.
- Bags and luggage is not allowed
- Be ready at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starting
- San Peter Basilica privileged entrance after Sistine Chapel
- Guided Tour with Professional Guide Skip the Line Ticket
- Sistine Chapel Tour
- Meeting point with air-conditioned and Wi-fi area -Piazza della Città Leonina – 8
- Booking confirmation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accessible to strollers
- To get a full refund, cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before tour starts.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q –How to book?
A –To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you still have more questions, check out our section on frequently asked questions. If you need help to book an activity or have any inquiries, please contact us.
|LOCATION OF START / RETURN||Piazza della Città Leonina 8 St. Peter Square (Metro A stop Ottaviano)|
(From meeting point GLT Terminal 10:45/11:00)
|Tour name||Faster Than Skip-the-Line: Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica|
|Guide Language||Español, Français, German, Italiano, Português, Русский|
|Ticket type||Adult, Child|
Faster Than Skip-the-Line: Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica services
- Skip the Line with priority entry to the Vatican Museums
- Priority access to St. Peter’s Basilica (explanation not included)
- Professional Guide
- WiFi area – Multilingual Staff Assistance