Faster Than Skip-the-Line: Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
From 1 April to 31 October: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
From 1 November to 31 March: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Starting Time: 11.15 am
Duration: about 2.30 hours
Founded by Pope Julius II in the early 16th century and enlarged by successive pontiffs, the Vatican Museums boast one of the world’s greatest art collections.
The Vatican Museums are the Vatican city’s museums and include admissions to Sistine Chapel, Chapel of Beato Angelico and Raphael Rooms.
Dive in this amazing experience among tons of artwork could be found here: Vatican Museum in Rome, Sistine Chapel, Raphael rooms, Vatican city museum Rome.
Choose a 2.30-hr Guided Tour, Best Way To Experience Vatican City & its Landmarks.
Easy Booking Procedure. Instant Confirmation.
Professional Guided Tours.
Show your tickets on your Mobile.
The Complete Vatican Tour is for visitors who want more than a flying Sistine Chapel visit, our no-wait Complete Vatican Tour goes beyond the expected, offering you a deeper insight into the Vatican City.
See the best of the Vatican Museums – from the Sistine Chapel to the Raphael Rooms and the Belvedere Courtyard. Then explore St. Peter’s Basilica with Michelangelo’s Pietà and Bernini’s baldachin.
Avoid lines that often stretch for hours with skip the line access at both the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica privileged entrance: the guided tour ended in Sistine Chapel but you will explore The St Peter’s Basilica by yourself, you will find the fantastic vision of Michelangelo’s Pietà and the tombs of historical Popes.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- No Architectural barriers along the path
- Minors between ages of 5 to 17 can use this child rate € 33,00 showing a valid identification document
- Entrance to churches requires appropriate attire ( no shorts, no miniskirts or
- No Bottles, glass, alcolic beverages and spay.
- Bags and luggage is not allowed
- Be ready at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starting
- San Peter Basilica privileged entrance after Sistine Chapel
- Guided Tour with Professional Guide Skip the Line Ticket
- Sistine Chapel Tour
- Meeting point with air-conditioned and Wi-fi area -Piazza della Città Leonina – 8
- Booking confirmation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accessible to strollers
- To get a full refund, cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before tour starts.