Ponza & Palmarola full day boat excursion with snorkeling
A fun and relaxing day on our exclusive boat excursion of Ponza & Palmarola with snorkeling included!
Enjoy a boat excursion that covers all the iconic and most breath taking locations the islands have to offer, from ancient Roman hand-carved cisterns to naturally formed arches. As we gently cruise the shoreline, we will listen to the story of Domitilla, exiled to the islands in complete solitude and how the islands were repopulated in the 1700s by inhabitants of Ischia near Capri. Several stops will allow you to take a swim in the inviting crystal waters and a hot plate of pasta will be served as your lunch onboard. If you’re lucky enough, a pod of dolphins might pay you a visit!
Sites Visited :
- Pilato’s grottos
- Chiaia di Luna bay
- Palmarola beach
- Natural Arch
- Cala Inferno
The excursion includes:
- Complete coverage of transportation fees and meals
- Confortable transfer from Rome to the ferry dock and pick up back to Rome
- Ferry ride back and forth
- A 6 hours boat excursion of Ponza & Palmarola
- Snorkeling masks are included
- Meals include a pasta lunch onboard
- Swim suits, beach towels, sun tan lotion, flip flop or sandals, sunglasses and a hat
- Basic swimming abilities
- Please warn us of any history regarding food allergies, intolerances, specific diets, sea sickness etc.
Due to other circumstances (i.e. traffic, transportation strikes, weather conditions) we will send you a confirmation email 24 hrs before the planned excursion date. In case of adverse conditions we will offer a full refund.
Special price of € 175,00 per person instead of € 190,00!
The excursion will be given only in English
Further information on our website https://www.itertours.com/tour/ponza-island-excursion-with-snorkeling/
Company reviews on Tripadvisor https://www.tripadvisor.it/Attraction_Review-g187791-d10137288-Reviews-Itertours-Rome_Lazio.html