Today in Italy there is a Christian celebration Saint Lucia feast, a popular belief would she carrying gifts on her donkey. It’s Christmas in less than two week, and you need gift ideas, if you hate to find yourself in super crowded shopping centers, take a cue from my gift list and order everything via the web. Looking for something special for all the frequent fliers in your life? Finding gifts for travelers isn’t always easy, which is why we’ve scoured the globe (and the web) for the best travel gift ideas under $60.
We have selected for you 7 tips for gifts to do for travel lovers, with different budgets.
1. Make your camera less boring, for this year give away a camera strap .
(from All Good Things Handmade in Italy. Bags and accessories, Etsy shop)
2. Ready for long hauls cross-country, this fully featured 40-liter backpack easily organizes all of your gear and features a lay-flat 15-inch laptop compartment. For maximum versatility. this gift could be carry this backpack by the people traveller addicted for short journey and long weekend trips .
3. 3-WAY is a very versatile Christmas gift disigned to GoPro addicted, but you can not help but this item. Finally during your holidays you can take selfi and panoramic photos with just one tool.
4. This boarding pass case for phone is available in different models and sizes, and are perfect gift for travel lovers, frequent flyers, and aviation enthusiasts. There are some shop on line inspired not only by vintage luggage tags featuring airport codes but also by boarding passes, train tickets, passports, flags from all around the world.
5. A travel mug seems like it should be an easy Christmas gift, but hold off on buying the first one to catch your eye in a big-box store. Any decent travel mug will keep your drink hot or cold for a few hours without leaking, but consider your habits before buying.