Vatican Museums St. Peter’s Basilica (T3A) Afternoon
VATICAN MUSEUMS, SISTINE CHAPEL, ST. PETER’S BASILICA SKIP THE LINE!
(except on Sundays and religious holidays)
From April 1st to Oct. 31st 2017
From Nov. 1st 2017 to March 31st 2018
Tuesdays - Wednesdays - Thursdays – Friday - Saturday
Dec. 24 and 31 only morning tour
Approx. 4 hours
SAME ITINERARY OF TOUR N. 3
From Hotel 1:15/2:15 pm.
From Agency 2:30 pm.
COST: €23,50 + €42,50 = €66,00
1. N.B. ENTRANCE TO VATICAN MUSEUMS AND SISTINE CHAPEL REQUIRES APPROPRIATE ATTIRE (NO SHORTS, MINISKIRTS OR UNCOVERED SHOULDERS)
2. CLOSING DAYS OF MUSEUMS: 6 January - 11 February - 17 April - 1 May - 29 June - 15 and 16 August - 1 November - 8 - 25 and 26 December
3. WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE THE VISIT TO THE BASILIC DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE)
4. THE VISIT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WITH WALKNG DIFFICULTIES
5. WHEN THE CHURCH IS CLOSED IN ALTERNATIVE THE VISI TO THE VATICAN MUSEUMS
WILL BE EXTENDED
6. On the retour the bus stops at: Via Veneto, Piazza Barberini, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Cavour, Piazza della Repubblica, Termini Station and Terminal GLT